** Private inspections start this Saturday – book your inspection, contact us NOW **
Welcome to this luxe and spacious three-level, boutique townhome within 10km of the Brisbane CBD. It's the perfect low-maintenance alternative to a house in The Gap.
Here you’re positioned on the doorstep to a multitude of walking and biking trails at nearby Mt Coot-tha, Brisbane Forest Park and local creekways. And you can paddle to your heart’s content on the expansive Enoggera Reservoir nearby. The natural beauty is bountiful here, and you're just minutes to the Brisbane CBD and popular Paddington cafes and restaurants.
This townhome, less than 2 years old, in the very popular 'Hive' development, offers one of the largest floor plans in the complex and is located in a superior position – on a corner block with only one shared wall. Due to its unique corner block position, on one of the closest corners to the forested reserve area of the Enoggera Creekway, this particular townhome has been sensitively designed to capture the various green elements of nature from many viewpoints. It's so quiet here!
This unique position also means you have the benefits of feeling like you’re living in the privacy and space of a house yet the exclusive access to a resort-style pool, bbq facilities and vibrant neighbourhood.
* South-facing, private and tranquil corner-block position close to forest
* State-of-the-art pool and bbq area in complex with wrap-around pool deck this space is designed to embrace the forest
* A massive 280sqm of indoor-outdoor exclusive living space across three levels
* Two separate internal living rooms – one on each level
* Ducted air-con for cooling and heating plus fans in bedrooms
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins; master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
* Fully built-in study nook on upper level
* Kitchen features Bosch electric appliances including a pyrolytic self-cleaning oven and ceramic cooktop
* 2 bathrooms with stone vanity benchtops; dual sink and shower in ensuite; recessed shower and bath in main bathroom; a powder room with toilet and a laundry is downstairs adjoining the kitchen.
* Water efficient plumbing
* Duo blinds and curtains throughout
* Electric hot water system; Crimsafe rear laundry door
* Fridge and dryer included
* 3-car remote-control garage with built-in storage + space for home gym or additional rumpus
* Visitor car spaces nearby for when friends and family visit
* Positioned in the Gap State High School catchment, here you can secure your spot at one of QLD's best high schools
* This property is currently tenanted at $700 pw until August 15, 2021
* Body corporate levies (Admin, insurance and sinking fund contribution): $776.53 pq
Built in Robes
Hot Water Electric
Pool (In Ground)